ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tv catch up on the iphone...

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Was using this via a 3G netwrok last night. Was actually surprisingly good.

The quality appeared ot be the same as on wifi and in about 90 minutes of viewing it only dropped out twice.

some pics to show the quality from MOTD:

IMG_0288.png

IMG_0290.png

IMG_0289.png

IMG_0291.png

IMG_0292.png

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
basically, yep! my mate's mind was blown when i was like ''you fancy watching MOTD?'' LOL

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
haha which app was you using for this Seb?

iPlayer? I thought it only worked over WiFi

see this:

Access it via Safari, place a bookmark on the Home screen.

iphone.tvcatchup.com

i jsut have it sat on a page in safari tbh as i use it loads! i just couldn't get over how great the 3g signal picture was.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
basically only live tbh. but there is some function ot rewind... but never seems to work.

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Some random bloke in the pub was telling me about this the other night lol, it's bloody good though!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols Seb sitting in the po po wagon watching motd! ;)

E87 118d M Sport
Which are?

i cant say cuz theyve not been announced from tvcatchup yet. the guy im working with on the project in relation to the poll and recent owl thread, designed tvcatchup as it is atm, and he showed me the additions that will be added when they release it for real. its still "under testing" atm. its nothing big big, but will be different than it is now.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
So its not really catching up on programmes youve missed just live tv?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
it depends on the 3g. the d/l speed varies quite a lot on 3g so i wouldn't be too worried...

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Guys... When I click on a channel on this, it takes me straight to a programme and doesn't give me an option to select wat I want to watch. Just brings up a random program. Any one elses do the same?

E87 118d M Sport
i think its more along the lines of "catchup with tv if your not near a tv".

is a great web app!!!!!!!

Ford Fiesta Zetec S
Watch The World Cup & Tv Free On Your iPhone!

Very Easy! and its 100% Free!

- Go on Safari and go to Google
- Type in " Tvcatchup " then click on "www.TvCatchUp.com/"... (first result than comes up)
- Then Sign up for free
- Once signed up and signed in click onto iPhone on the bar on the top of the page
- Then choose a Channel and enjoy :)
- Make sure you have 3G or Wi-Fi for best results :) and remember to save it to your bookmark!

I hope this works for you guys as it worked with no problems for me :)
i cant believe how good it is!

i hope i have explained it properly if i havent just say but its easy to understand once your on the site

Enjoy it Guys :D

Arthur

Clio200 EDC Lux
Re: Watch The World Cup & Tv Free On Your iPhone!

sound similar too beeb player you can get (on andriod not sure about iphone) lets you watch live tv.