ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TV Aerial issue.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Hi,

Looking for some advice/options from the knowledgable on here.

My house has a socket on the wall to mount a tv but it’s got only a satellite feed next to it.
I don’t have sky so would like to get a digital tv aerial feed to the same point, the house has a tv aerial so just need the cable feed there but I don’t want to be digging out the wall either.

Been suggested a Freesat box but would rather not have an extra box/remote on the sideboard.

What cost am I looking at if it’s possible to run the cable to it somehow?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
So if I move the aerial to the dish location and change the face plate on the wall to a normal tv aerial plate it’ll work?

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
As long as the dish location is suitable for the aerial? You'll need to check the direction of the TV aerials to be sure too.

Where does the current TV aerial terminate? Is it in another room or don't you know where it is?

The satellite feed you have - is it a single or double f-type connection?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Ummm I’ve no idea what that last question means.

There is another aerial point on the other side of the lounge and one in the master bedroom on the 2nd floor.