ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

turtlewax extreme nan tech wax stuff?

Monaco RS Clio 172
hello,

I have been using this:

http://moto.allegro.pl/item414972614_turtle_wax_polish_wax_wosk_nano_gratis.html#gallery

for a while now.. it is nano-tech polishing wax paste stuff... just because before I learnt better I managed to blow 15 quid on it in halfords, as I wanted a wax, and something better than the 5 quid turtlewax original stuff..

I usually just use shampoo, srp, egp, then this stuff.

is this stuff any good?

I have a ton of it left in the pot.. hardly used any in 5 going overs with it so far, so I have no need to replace it unless it is restricting shine / doing damage.

I recently saw rich saying about, stuff removing egp.. I hope this stuff does not, or all of my effort is simply going to waste!

ps sorry for the polish website.. I am not polish.. it is the only picture of it the tub google could find lol didn't even read the page, just wanted something with a piccie

PH2 172
If this is a polish & wax in one as the name would suggest, then it's likely to be removing the EGP.

Either way, there's no need (IMO) to do this as well as the SRP + EGP. Personally, I'd stick with SRP and EGP, I doubt the Turtle wax would add anything to the finish of longevity of EGP, especially if you give it 2-3 coats.

PH2 172
Generally it do more to add to the longevity of the protection, although some waxes will also add more to the finish too.

The problem with this particular stuff is that it's labelled as polish and wax, which means there's probably some cleaners and oils that will probably/possibly remove the EGP you applied before it.

Monaco RS Clio 172
ah well you live and learn eh

I spotted some autoglym high def wax yesterday, VERY tempted, seen as srp and egp is good stuff, autoglym are doing something right!

need some wax but the hd was 40 quid.. anything decent between 10-20?

106 GTi
Cheers Dan - I have purchased both and prefer the look that the Concours gives, for the money there is not another wax in that price bracket that comes close for me. Even the Onyx which is twice the price only looks marginally better.

clio 182 & Fiesta RSTurbo
Cheers Dan - I have purchased both and prefer the look that the Concours gives, for the money there is not another wax in that price bracket that comes close for me. Even the Onyx which is twice the price only looks marginally better.

Looks i'll be purchasing some of that then soon. :D

i wouldn't mind some of that crystal rock wax. lol