ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turini's Set Yorkshire £150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  RB Clio 182
Totally agree especially if he/she are off here and he offered a pound more, be funny if they are buckled to f**k and they put a thread up in a few days haha.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  182Turbo,DCi90
You really have to jump in the car the moment you see one off bargains like this. The owner obviously didnt know how much they were worth and to be honest Im kind of happy he got more than £150 as that is silly cheap and was ripping himself off.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'd messaged before you posted but I'm not bothered. They weren't for me anyway another Clio owner not a regular on here. Still a bit s**t after he'd agreed with me.

Enjoy.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RB 182 FF
£150 quid was idiotic for turini's, gumtree can suck, I've been let down many a time on there..... Although I got a pinball machine dirt cheap that will make me a mint so I love gumtree! :smile::up:

Status
Not open for further replies.