ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turinis Fitted

Albi Blue RS 200
dsc00666c.jpg

dsc00663mud.jpg

dsc00664v.jpg

Albi Blue RS 200
Yup could do with a spot of lowering, more money though so when I have the cash etc etc.

Albi Blue RS 200
Oh yea, I took it off to clay underneath it the other week and managed to snap the pins on it. I need to order a new one off ebay when I stop being lazy.

Albi Blue RS 200
Cheers for the postive responses, I am very chuffed with my car at the moment. Not a lot left on my list that I want to do.

-
looks absolutly beaut! pretty much perfect aftr lowering, one of the best colours and best wheels even if they are common!

Artic Blime 182
Looks very nice, i am looking at investing in these in the future although they are common :S what size are they? Where did you get them from if you dont mind me asking?

Clio 182FF
Another question, I'm guessing they don't come with the centre cover or cap, where do you get that from otherwise there will just be a hole?