ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turbo engine? What's it worth?

late 2003 172cup
My engine , megane ktr rods and pistons , megane injectors, r26r hybrid turbo. Custom alu pipe work, high pressure front mount. Gen90. ( 300bhp + and high torque)
Engine has covered 40k but only 5k with pistons and rods.

Thinking of putting in a brand new standard engine from renault, got a nice quote. Love the turbo but it's a licence loser!
Not giving up the rebuilt gearbox and helical diff tho :)

Megane r26
Does it include the turbo and ancillaries?

Standard 1*2 engines with history seem to go for around 400-500 quid so with the current spec of yours and including the turbo it's got to be in the thousands, maybe 1.5-2k

late 2003 172cup
Does it include the turbo and ancillaries?

Standard 1*2 engines with history seem to go for around 400-500 quid so with the current spec of yours and including the turbo it's got to be in the thousands, maybe 1.5-2k

Yeah no good to me with standard engine bud. Turbo included.
It's just a idea in the air at the moment, but a good offer might steal a deal.

Megane r26
Yeah no good to me with standard engine bud. Turbo included.
It's just a idea in the air at the moment, but a good offer might steal a deal.

Nah what I was trying to do was add a comparison mate, if standard engines go for around 400-500 yours considering it's spec and including the turbo and ancillaries has got to be worth 2k?