ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turbine engine go-kart

Audi TT 225
MAD!
After the crash they built a smaller version for Richard Hammond ;)

This kart is the result of several thousands of pounds and many, many man hours of work and was designed, constructed and operated by a qualified aircraft engineer. Fitted with a MILITARY spec JFS-100 jet engine normally used as a jet fuel starter for the US Navy A7 corsair carrier aircraft. Additionally, and possibly uniquely, it is fitted with a superb AFTERBURNER unit creating extra thrust, noise and spectacular fire and smoke effects. Perfect for shows! Push one button to inject fuel, then push the other to ignite!

5bb2_12.jpg

6629_12.jpg

Audi TT 225
dunno seen it on another site said it was for sale on ebay... dont think it was recently tho lol

Audi TT 225
I would have sold my clio for that! whoop whoop awesome for track days, the trip to work, freaking people out in petrol stations etc etc

Audi TT 225
meh I was going for "coolness" I'd rather drive a rocket around for an hour even if its not as fast lol

there are some mental karts with bike engines and even yank ones with V8's strapped to em. Another cool one I saw was a kart powered by one of those mini V8 engines, its a 1/3rd scale V8.. mental