ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TT QS Cleaned!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Finally got around to giving the TT a bath this weekend. It was absolutely minging, honestly looks like a different car now!

Anyway, took a few snaps this afternoon. Not the best as I only had the one lens on me and was loosing light, but they'll do.

10782938883_dc1283c65a_z.jpg

10782734346_a07152cb28_z.jpg

10782689836_72ee996e21_z.jpg

10782754114_d731d80b70_z.jpg

10782734314_92d42048ec_z.jpg

10782706824_6a8712f192_z.jpg

10782687114_7d8d984ec8_z.jpg

Still enjoying the car; it's the perfect daily for me - the only negative really being the lack of steering feel when pressing on.

Cheers!

Luke

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
did you clean it or did you take it to the Polaks??

Looks lovely though mate.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Love it Luke, about time...lol

I saw the thread title and hoped it was you.:D

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looks great that. 240bhp are they?

Seats are awesome!

Theyre actually 245PS whatever that is.. Enough for a 5.9 to 60 and limited to 155.

Looks very well mate. As you say, perfect daily tbh. Although as they do everything well I do tend to forget how good they are and start looking at other cars..lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
About time Moyes ffs! I love it, needs a couple of silencers chopped but apart from that i'd love one!

Oh and you'll love it over the winter mate, FauxWD or not they are superb through winter. I seen an Avus 3.2 one yesterday, looked superb. Really miss mine.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
About time Moyes ffs! I love it, needs a couple of silencers chopped but apart from that i'd love one!

Oh and you'll love it over the winter mate, FauxWD or not they are superb through winter. I seen an Avus 3.2 one yesterday, looked superb. Really miss mine.

I'm really hoping it snows this year..lol

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
That is a bloody nice looking car! I love the red/black combo but avus(?) silver is just so classy.

Well played you utter cahnt x

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I believe his is called lake silver. Really suits the QS as you say. And rare...