ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trying to Remove rear wiper arm

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
The only other way is to leave the nut on but at the end and get a 13mm and 17mm spanner and place the 17mm spanner on the arm at the end of the nut and undo the nut with the 13mm spanner and sometimes it pops it off but I've tried this twice with 2 clio's but the were to seized on. I used a hacksaw in the end :(

Clio RS200
I angle grinded it. There's one bolt if I remember that doesn't play ball. I got my own back on that little sucker

^depends how seized it is.

I had one of those ball joint splitter tools and it didnt touch it.

Someone else had a go and they had to use the tool that's for getting the 5th gear off of a 172 gearbox!

And even then it was just tearing the plastic from the wiper, but eventually we got it off with the gear removal tool.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
It's cheap for a reason lol but I thought it would last for bit

We buy all there crap to sell at work.

Rear Wiper Arm removal on 2010 Model, I took the kids to local safari park and stupidly drove through the monkey enclosure resulting in a rear wiper arm being stolen, all that's left is the small plastic piece which the arm clicks onto although this will have to come off as it has a snapped edge, I have got the plastic circle out and removed the bolt from underneath, do I need to remove anything from under the plastic trim inside the boot as tried pulling it off and not budging, I don't want to damage the motor