ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trying out some new wheels...

uzahypag.jpg
ynepe9a5.jpg
a8a8ejuh.jpg
e4yzuvar.jpg
zubabaga.jpg
erajy2y4.jpg

Taking a day or so to load the images, can reply when they've loaded (why not use normal thumbnails lol!)

edit: Finally - not a fan tbh, I reckon 2118's would look good though (assuming the calipers fit under them)!

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Don't like it sorry. Cheapens the look of the car. Almost as cheap as your first breaker bar! Lol

What an epic upload fail! Ha ha.

Anyway:

I have always used Halford's extendable wheel braces my 'friends' managed to loose mine.

So I replaced it this morning and as the pictures show the latest ones bend rather easily.

Apologies for the poor pictures, just wanted to get some opinions. I essentially bought the wheels for the tyres, they are practically new and I managed to get them for a good price

Finally - not a fan tbh, I reckon 2118's would look good though (assuming the calipers fit under them)!

I think I might have to try 2118's, cheers mate.

Don't like it sorry. Cheapens the look of the car. Almost as cheap as your first breaker bar! Lol

I tend to agree - it was worth a try though. Thanks for your comments.

They look like winter wheels, but in summer :S I'm not a fan tbh.

Fair point

George they look cack, sorry mate...

I think I agree mate!

Yeah, not good.

Thanks for your comment.