ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Truro meet sunday 28th November

Hi everyone

so Due to popular demand (A lot of the D/C members live there ) next one is in Truro

so date is set as 28th ( sunday )

all we need now is some ideas

so im going to leave it to the locals to bring up ideas, as they know the area far better than i

was thinking along same lines as last time

initial meet/catch up

bite to eat

photos ect

but we can sort out most things so scribble some ideas out please, and we will sort something from there

cheers

chris :clown:

Due to it being St Austell Brewerys annual beer festival the night before there is no chance I will be able to walk let alone drive on sunday 28th
Sorry guys

Renaultsport
Ill be up for this. William is good but do you think there will be enough parking? ill have a think of some places to meet.

clio 1.6 16v
good place to meet with okay parking and great view is lewenick lodge in newquay which is up on the cliffs overlooking the sea might be good for a few pics and you have the bar/restaurant there a lil bit pricey but really nice!

I will certainly be there Chris. Would you like to suggest a time seing that you are probably travelling the furtherest. Good trip down the A39 during the winter, should have fun:approve:

A39 is a fairly decent road, some amazing corners and some that just come out of no where.....tight..tighter ....ohhhh sht :race:

will put up finalised details tonight

if i can still make it....car is dead :dead: .....stupid stupid omex :dapprove:

So Details so far then everyone

sunday 28th November

Meeting Point/ Catch up

Meet up at the Car park for Boscawen park

Boscawen park
Malpas Rd
Truro TR1 1SG

Following malpas road down, it is the turning to the right at the first roundabout
fairly big car park, and some posh houses to the left

Look to meet here for 7pm -7:15pm

catch up, maybe get a few photos ect as looks over the water

leave roughly around 7:45 - 8 ish

Lets Eat

For food Going with Neil (gtrnav) on the William IV Eatery/bar

Kenwyn Street, Truro, Cornwall. TR1 3DJ
http://www.staustellbrewery.co.uk/pubs/a-z-of-pubs/283-william-iv-truro.html

as the food looks rather good
although parking in the car park will be tight ( dependant on numbers ) there is pleanty of on street parking just around the corner ect

Say here for 8:15 and eat around 8:30

should give us time to get everyone parked up and together

Photos

Nothing yet planned really as tbh by the time we have eaten and had a good old bantter, it will be fairly late/dark

but still open to suggestions as to where if any one wants to have a few pics ect

any ways thats it guys/girls/unsure

hope to see you there

Cheers

Chris

Last edited:
  Renaultsport
1. GTRNav
2 Marinemackay2003 ( altough 50/50 at moment due to broken car)
3. Paul_ly-182 (definatly meet down malpas but not 100% sure on meal yet!)

Renaultsport
Let me know what you decide mate, i think jord will come along as well but he lives out in the sticks and might get stuck because of the weather!