ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Truro meet, 1st Sunday of November

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
as above there will be a meet on the 1st Sunday of November, time and place to be agreed once we get a feel of how many members can make it.

if you could get your names down below if you can come please that would be a great help :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
cool i wasnt expecting many but this a good start in terms of numbers :), i also spotted a black gold in helston tesco on saturday if anyone knows this car?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
right we have a good few interested in meeting up, so the place i have found for meeting up is this place.... County Arms Highertown Truro Cornwall TR1 3PY.

it has a good size car park and as its a pub there a place to go if the weather is crappy :) the food also sounds good for the money if people are hungry.

http://goo.gl/maps/pBt9U

the meeting time will be 2PM :)

thanks again

Dan

50/50 if I can make this now due to work as expected. Always happens....Norweigen film crew may come in. We will see, I'd certainly like to come to this

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
It's alright if you can't come there's plenty to come to in the future :)

But in the mean time I'm Truro now and the sun is out :)

I will be there just before 2 I think.

4 of us in total.

Think i confused Ollie on the way home. Was going to pop to St Agnes to grab some photos but thought better of it and did a loop on the roundabout and got back on the a30.

Nice to meet Dan and Ollie and good to see Neil again.

Megane 250
4 of us in total.

Think i confused Ollie on the way home. Was going to pop to St Agnes to grab some photos but thought better of it and did a loop on the roundabout and got back on the a30.

Nice to meet Dan and Ollie and good to see Neil again.

Yeah I wondered what was going on, you should've said and I would have come along.

Good to meet you all!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Great to meet you guys today, really good to put names to face :)

I hope people want to come to more meets in the future and hopefully we can get more people to join us :)

Yeah I wondered what was going on, you should've said and I would have come along.

I just thought, grey sky, wet car.....maybe saving it for summer.

Great to meet you guys today, really good to put names to face :)

I hope people want to come to more meets in the future and hopefully we can get more people to join us :)

Agreed...could do with a few more members as there are plenty of sports around as we saw drive past haha

I'm always game for a Truro meet :) should have my ktec system on before the next one :p.

Should do St Ives - Lands End road.....Cliosport.net's furthest southwest meet ever?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
My knowledge of Cornwall really just extends to Par, the drive to it, and the drive to various sprint + hillclimb locations. So if someone has more local knowledge and has a road to suggest, I'm game!

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
If there was something like a drive and shoot, sort of thing we did in December, I would make the trip towards lands end. Want to go visit there anyway, but longer distances need more of a 'usp' to make it worthwhile.

Could be up for a truro meet

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Just my two pennies, if we were to do a Land's End meet then I'd leave it until it warms up. Sometime in summer (if we get one this year!)