ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy's long awaited wash...

Clio 182 Trophy
Ok, so I'm not really one for cleaning my car so when i finished work at 3, I looked at her in the car park and decided enough was enough and to give her a good old clean...so, (apologies for the shoddy phone pics and not so attractive location) 3 and a half hours and 2 bucket fulls later...

22052009273.jpg

22052009274.jpg

22052009276.jpg

22052009281.jpg

22052009279.jpg

Also, what's peoples view on maybe anthracite bullets with red writing...PS??

22052009277.jpg

S2 106 GTI
Off topic here - But your car came from the same place I got mine!....well the last owner did anyway! mine starts with RJ and has the dealer plates on too lol :)

as someone mentioned....Trophys DO look alot better in the flesh! looks clean though ;)

Clio 182 Trophy
Yeh, I had a little mis-judgement with a kerb in a car park :eek: hence no splitter. Am looking out for a new one tho.

Gib#244 contemplating whether to get the smaller plates or just get plain ones to go on the car, not sure which to do yet.

sm_wrc yes I have been to the joke shop many times. They have 6 handles on the door, can be amusing watching ppl trying to get in.

S2 106 GTI
My back one is starting to go funny as water is getting in the edges. I'm just going ot get plain ones :)