ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy, Witney, Sunday

Golf R soon...
Was it an 05 plate Trophy?

Was probably a mate of mine, he has one, he lives in Witney!

Golf R soon...
Haha! I bet it was him! Especially coming down Duckington lane!

I see you're from Witney...

...HI! I am from Carterton, not far from you! Used to have a clio 182 myself!

I see there are a few people from the area on here, so i will have to keep my eyes peeled by the looks of things.

Ha :D !! I will keep an eye out for you buddy, i end in Carterton on a regular basis.
My car seems to spend a lot of time parked in Witney High St......Just outside the pub actually :eek:

Golf R soon...
Ha :D !! I will keep an eye out for you buddy, i end in Carterton on a regular basis.
My car seems to spend a lot of time parked in Witney High St......Just outside the pub actually :eek:

Haha! Can't keep away from the pub ah...Same here, guilty as charged ;)

Partner's Astra SRi
Ah, maybe it was you I saw when I was in Witney the other day Triki! Belated welcome to CS :)

Sorry a bit of cross posting there !! Was meant for Daz

But anyway.... Hi :D

Where abouts did you see me ?

Partner's Astra SRi
To be honest i can't exactly remember...I wasn't driving at the time so didn't take much notice of where we were, lol.

Megane 230 R26
Was either me or the chap who doesn't seem to be on here who occasionally pops up in Witney... I'm LV05 XYS and he's O*55 UFS or something similar...

I do recall waving at an RB recently though :)