ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy! Which Bits?

A

andy27

As posted on here, A Trophy has been Written Off and getting Sold as Patrs not 2 far from me! Just wondering what parts are different on them to my Cup'd Pack 182!
Which parts should I look for?
Gonna prob buy some of the Usual Parts 2 Play about with! Airbox, Cat, Engine cover, Internal Bits Etc Etc.

Any Suggestions?

Cheers!!!!!!!

A

andy27

They come with the Multi Spoke wheels right? Is the Suspension worth changing! Think they are only Selling the Rear Shocks! Would that feel Strange/Dangerous to drive with 2 different Shocks?

Megane225FF
get the spoiler, seats & wheels .. they'll fetch a handsome price on here.
You could get the rear shocks to sell on as a spare's though...

I'd leave any safety critial parts like suspension well alone, otherwise I'd snap up the seats and maybe the wheels but only if the tyres are like new.

A

andy27

Yeah I think I will call them Right now! Do the Recaro's have airbags in them which may have gone off?

Da

Less
no they don't have airbags mate afaik. Also the trophy doesn't have xenons or washer jets ;) Also if you fit the spoiler you'll need the shorter boot struts.

A

andy27

I will let them know there is interest on this site and see if i can get them to put it all on sale on here!!!
How much would either the Recaro's or standard 182 seats go for on here?
Roughly?

A

andy27

Will see what I can do! Either buy them and sell them on here or maybe keep'em for myself!
depends how much they want for them! if they still have them there!
I hope they do!!!!

A

andy27

I will see they might not even have them! Might just keep it a surprise and see wot I can get sorted for the 10th!
Car might be the same as now or it might have a few extra's! who knows! Only time will tell!

A

andy27

Will Do!
I'm gonna pop in and see what they got before work!
Don't get Paid til Friday though but just gonna see what they got and see what sort of prices they want!

RB 200 Cup!
andy27 said:
I will see they might not even have them! Might just keep it a surprise and see wot I can get sorted for the 10th!
Car might be the same as now or it might have a few extra's! who knows! Only time will tell!

well from when i was speaking to jamie last night i reckon youll be tinkering with your 182 in no time

182 Full Fat
Daz_2427 said:
Also if you fit the spoiler you'll need the shorter boot struts.

Haha, this is true due to the size of the spoiler. When the boot is up, it looks so silly, as its really only half way up!! :eek: