ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy Wheels

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
I'm looking at moving to smaller 15" alloys and fitting more track orientated tyres as I'm planning a couple of trackdays this year and only ever drive my car in the dry.

What would people recommend as I'm reluctant to follow the "2118" crowd :D

Clio 172
ultraleggera's
45472d1185771117-experiences-oz-ultraleggera-hlt-wheels-oz_ultraleggerahlt_black_ci3_l.jpg

Comp MO6

MO1890_l.jpg

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I was thinking of switching to Rota Slipstreams mate, they're nice and light and look very track focussed

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
yeah they look spot on, I've been looking at loads but don't want to commit to something that will look w**k on the T

Clio 172
I know what you mean mate. Im wondering about wheels for mine. Dont wanna go down the turini route but unsure on what to put on lol

Stripped yozza'd cup
Ultralegs!!!!!

I've just ordered me some :) they don't make them in 15'' and black though. Only graphite and silver.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Not worth the premium for the O.Z ultraleggaras though and they look daft in 15"