ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy Valuation?????????

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Where can i find a genuine valuation on a trophy?

Also is there a register of smashed up ones???

Ad

MK2 FRS
tbh, with a car like ht trophy, i would assess value on the ones available... not something like glasses... they just arent reliable enough with their pricing of limited edition.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
adtmits said:
tbh, with a car like ht trophy, i would assess value on the ones available... not something like glasses... they just arent reliable enough with their pricing of limited edition.

Seen a couple go for top dollar, then again saw one go for less than 11k................

Lee

BMW M2C
I was offered £10k for mine trade in. That's with 16k on the clock and being one of the first on the road. The dealer did a lot of research and said that was top P/X which having looked around myself was pretty fair.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Lee said:
I was offered £10k for mine trade in. That's with 16k on the clock and being one of the first on the road. The dealer did a lot of research and said that was top P/X which having looked around myself was pretty fair.

So 10k cash no px i may be able to get a good one then????????

Lee

BMW M2C
Private you might. At trade I've seen them going for between £11k and £13k. Age and mileage don't seem to effect what people are charging some of the more expensive ones were older with high mileage.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Only ever buy private, not lining any ones pocket with my cash...................

Defo keep a look out, if you know any one trading up for a 197 let me know.

Clio Trophy
the 197 is definitely inferior driving wise to the trophy by a long way. I noticed a massive improvement getting back in the trophy. I would go as far as saying the 197 is way off the mark in comparison.

Ad

MK2 FRS
my mate just paid 10400 for his 55plate with 7k on the clock, but that was trade money.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
adtmits said:
my mate just paid 10400 for his 55plate with 7k on the clock, but that was trade money.

Thats what im after................

Ad

MK2 FRS
they are around to be had ........ just gonna have to hold out for it. It was only pitched at 11200 which it thought was decent retail price.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
I have got 6 weeks to find a car, so in no hurry yet.
It will be a cash sale no unwanted px!!!!!!!!
65 plates around corner, so i theory should work to my advantage.
Lots of punters selling cupped 182's at dreamer prices no wonder they have the car 2 months later, just look at pistonheads, autotrader even CS for sale section.
Week in week out same cars for sale with no buyers...............good cars but not realistic prices!!!!

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
adtmits said:
they are around to be had ........ just gonna have to hold out for it. It was only pitched at 11200 which it thought was decent retail price.

What area are you?????

182 Trophy
There are not many trophies up for sale at the moment which should help to keep the price up a bit. Compare it to 2-3 months and there were alot more on Autotrader and pistonheads. It will be interesting to see how well they hold their price.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Typical when you have a car, the one you want next you see loads...................then you sell & there gone!!!!!!!!