ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

trophy sunderland

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Ha Ha, that deffinatley sounds like me

Is your reg similar to your user name? As I'm sure I've seen something similar on a silver 172 kicking around sunderland?

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
I've got a vectra diesel that I mostly use, and I only really get the trophy out when it's decent weather (I know it sounds gay but it keeps cleaning down to a minimum).

Will give you a flash next time I spot you, i might be in a grey vectra sri though.

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Nope afraid not mate, it just works out cheaper to run a 2nd car for work as I do a 100mile round trip to alnwick.

Do you just live on here? LOL

E92 M3
thats what my dad done he does alot ov miles with work and it worked out a load cheper to have the 182 a second car and i mean alot

197 f1
will keep an eye out for you to mate and iv read on here you had a turbo fitted wouldnt mind getting a look if thats ok.
looking at getting something myself would be nice to see what the benifts are before i spend some money;)

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Yeah will do mate think I'm going to head to the NE meet at the end of the month with gaz, so if your available tag along.

Think am gonna have to pitch up with a full tank of juice for all the test rides LOL