ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy North Shields

Civic Type-S GT
Bout 4.00 yesterday driving up Norham Road towards New York.

Don't usually seen any trophies near work (north shields) or home (sunderland)

clio trophy No56
I was about the coast yesterday but dont think i went that far in, i did see two other Trophys yesterday so possibly one of them.

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
There wasn't till about a year ago then everyone jumped on the band wagon!!

Common as muck now.

clio trophy No56
There wasn't till about a year ago then everyone jumped on the band wagon!!

Common as muck now.

I wouldnt say they are common as muck, as far as im aware there is:- mine, monkey911, one in benton area who also has a R27, one that ive seen down the coast who i eventually got a wave from a few days ago, and obviously you. I know there is more further out but im only talking about a 20mile radius from me.
So thats 5, i could b wrong, there may be alot more, if there is then i feel a meet coming on!!!

Clio Trophy
This was me on norham road i would reckon. Live right close to there and so will always be up and down norham road on way to work and back

Civic Type-S GT
Cool, will keep a look out for you mate as I drive down there on my way home. I'm in an artic blueish (given up trying to find the proper name lol) 1.6 colour coded with RS side skirts :) Keep an eye out for me!