ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy - M25/M23 Yesterday @ ~17:45

Got a friendly wave from you as you passed me on the M25 which i acknowledged with an appreciative nod :approve: I then caught you up on the M23 and you turned off a couple of junctions before me.

Anyone here?

Cheers

Dom

Twas me :)

Your cup was looking nice :). Your the first 182 thats actually acknowledged me on the motorway. Normally they are just commuters that don't give a second look.

Whereabouts are you from?

Hi Jezza,

I live in Handcross (turn off at the junction straight after pease pottage - forget the number!). Your the first trophy I've seen on my daily commute and it was looking very nice indeed! :cool: Makes an otherwise dull journey that much more interesting when you spot a like minded enthusiast.

I guess you live in/near crawley?

I do that journey everyday to. Suprised we've not crossed paths before. Yes it was nice and did make a boring commute a lot more fun. Hopefully it will happen again.

Yup i know that junction. I live near East Grinstead and work just outside of woking.

Cool - I'll keep an eye out for you in future (not that you'll be hard to miss among the repmobiles! :rolleyes: ). I work near heathrow and do the J14 - J7 M25 stretch every day and I've only ever seen 2 other 182's.

Sorry to jump in on your conversation but I was interested to read that you have only seen 2 182's on the road, I've had mine 12 days now and I've only seen 1 other and that was another Trophy parked up in Wales. That was on my first day with the car and I thought "Oh no, I'm going to see them everywhere" but that was the only one so far. I'm going to be driving up the M23 all the way from Brighton to Streatham on Friday after work (17:15 onwards) so I'll look out for you both.

I've come across a few 182's on the commute. Dom is the only one who has acknowledged me on the motorway. I see a trophy sometimes on the A3. We both wave to each other as he is a fellow cliotrophy.co.uk member.
In 7 months of owning a trophy i've seen 4 possibly 5 of them.
On friday eve i will be making my way to bedford for a track day on saturday. Otherwise i'd have probably seen you. Maybe next time!

Dom did you get screwed over by that crash blocking two lanes yesterday? Luckily it happens a couple of minutes in front of me. So i went pretty much to the front of the queue. I bet 10 minutes later it would have been chaos.

Heck of a commute you've got there. Must have been sheer hell whilst the roads works were going on?!? mind you it's still blocked at J9 every morning GRRRRR.

182 Trophy No. 223
no one sees me in my trophy! Dom i'm in burgess hill, pass handcross everyday to get to horsham, and oftern in the redlion pub!