ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy in Worcester, bottom of Tolladine Road, by Sheriff Street.

Clio 182 Trophy
Spotted Trophy going across junction towards town centre at 6:30ish tonight (30/03/11) Private plate starting X4. I dont live far from that spot, maybe meet up. Got the renaultsport get together in a few weeks would be good to travel over together?

no idea who that is, im always driving around worcester.. live in malvern and i never see any clio sports haha!

i live in Worcester also!
was the driver female with blonde hair? if so it's the one i always see iirc!

we should get a worcester meeting on the go!
must've seen 10 ish sports!

Last edited:
  Clio 182 Trophy
Pretty sure it was a fella driving. The one you keep seeing addicted could be my girlfriend she uses the trophy in the week for work, she works up at DEFRA by whittington.

Ph1 Non Sport
Anyone seen the blue 197 in worcester with the number plate CL10 BLU? dunno if anybody on here but its well nice :)

Clio 182 Trophy
Seems like we have our fair share of rs clio's knocking about. Nearly went for a 197 over the trophy but i couldnt resist the 1st trophy I went to see. If their a good enough car for Harry Metcalfe their good enough for me. So is anyone going to the renaultsport day?

i saw that Trophy you speak of today trophytony, another female owner but dark hair! that's at least 2 i regularly see now haha!

won't be going to the 17th april meet, but i'm sure we can sort a convoy out for the cliosport saturday in July?

a couple of friends have a blue & red 197 each also!

there's always an RB 182 in the racecourse car park opposite the new uni campus (aka the old hospital), can't seem to find the owner on here though!

Last edited:
  Red 197 & Laguna S-T
There is a lady who works in the new Industrial Estate by Sheriff Street who owns a trophy, i think she lives in Malvern.

Addicted: Only seen you once, ever seen us?

Don't think I've seen you, but you don't happen to live in St peters do you? There's a 197 right by me but unsure whose it is!

Seen 2 172s today, silver @ worc Uni and a red 172 @ Whittington island (was that you today?) :)

I've only seen bigbear(?) and the guy in the fully modded 1.2 :(

We could always arrange some sort of west mids meet in worc, but it's difficult choosing a decent location, malverns would be the best bet!

Oh to the guy in Malverns also, is yours a FF Black gold 182? If so my mate lives right by you!

Damn that's alot of spam :(

2.2 bar shed.
Im in Worcester as well, but I drive a BMW/Rover, so I doubt anyone here would recognise me ;)

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
Don't think I've seen you, but you don't happen to live in St peters do you? There's a 197 right by me but unsure whose it is!

Seen 2 172s today, silver @ worc Uni and a red 172 @ Whittington island (was that you today?) :)

I've only seen bigbear(?) and the guy in the fully modded 1.2 :(

We could always arrange some sort of west mids meet in worc, but it's difficult choosing a decent location, malverns would be the best bet!

Oh to the guy in Malverns also, is yours a FF Black gold 182? If so my mate lives right by you!

Damn that's alot of spam :(

It could've been us you saw at Whittington Island, there is only one other Flame Red 172 in Worcester. Nope thats not us in St Peters but i have seen it, lives in Bicton Ave (i think thats the right name).

Ph1 Non Sport
I see quite a few, wouldn't know any of you tho! There's two on my road on martley road, a blue cup with the stripes and then a silver one by tesco express? Anyone on here?

Tom

i don't get how i havent been spotted yet! im in worcester near enough every friday and saturday night.. never see any sports though :( only shitty 1.2's trying to look like sports haha

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
im there a few times a week, parked opposite a junction pretty much? :)
were you in the flamer? i think i saw you the night i also saw the trophy!

Yes that's right, i was delivering the post around there lol. I wasn't in the flamer though

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
i don't get how i havent been spotted yet! im in worcester near enough every friday and saturday night.. never see any sports though :( only shitty 1.2's trying to look like sports haha

What car have you got? Photo?

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
I'm not always delivering around there, only last couple of weeks. Has he got a silver 182?

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
I've seen a few RB 182's. Never any Artics though. The one RB with stripes was close to where i live