ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy in Red Lodge, Suffolk

Clio r27 #214
Had a cheeky blast with (what looked to be) a trophy today through Red Lodge and into Kennett. Not sure on the exact time, somewhere between 5-6. I was in the Nimbus R27 in front, was pleased to see you kept up! Always nice to see an ear-to-ear grin, too!

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Neef on here has a trophy and is sometimes around that way. Private plate spells neef and she has black wheels?

Clio 182, Jag XJS
Yer i will do ! i only replied to this thread as i keep seeing a trophy driving past the Lorry cafe most mornings. My hunt continues .......

trophy #50
I saw it too when I had mine. We had a few flashies.

Are you in the lodge? May have seen you when I had my white 200

trophy #50
This now:

9bb4d41dfefa3338ad2334359b87ec16.jpg

On crest side

Clio 182, Jag XJS
Yes i live on the old side of red lodge. There are 2 182s on this side mine and a Black one. I will keep an eye out for yours Neef :)

trophy #50
I've seen the black one when I've taken the dog out over near mj's.
And as I said, I've seen yours once or twice.

Clio 182, Jag XJS
Ha ha small world hay ! can't believe how many Cliosport.net members there are locally when i was a member of the RTOC and Clio Williams owners club you could travel miles and not meet another member !