ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy in Bridlington

Clio Trophy
Spotted this parked in a side street in Bridlington at about 1 today.

IMG_0016.jpg

Clio Trophy
First time Ive seen another trophy in Brid there a few sports though I also saw a silver ph1 clio v6 in Scarborough today.

Mine had a nasty dent on the bonnet in the exact same place as on that one when I got it, must be from pushing the bonnet shut too hard.

First time Ive seen another trophy in Brid there a few sports though I also saw a silver ph1 clio v6 in Scarborough today.

Yeah guy is miserable though.

There's a modded 172 cup in Brid, followed me last week and gave me a flash.

Clio Trophy
Yeah guy is miserable though.

There's a modded 172 cup in Brid, followed me last week and gave me a flash.

Yeah I know of the guy with the cup I also know a lad with a black 182 another I went to college with has a sunflower 172 , I also know of another lad with an albi blue 200.

Yeah I know of the guy with the cup I also know a lad with a black 182 another I went to college with has a sunflower 172 , I also know of another lad with an albi blue 200.

I saw the Sunflower last week too, parked on Kirkgate, took a pic and posted a spotted thread actually.