ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy in braintree essex

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
That was probably me I was sat in the car waiting for my partner to get back from the shops.

Saves a couple of quid LOL

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
There are quite a few of us, when I got mine there was only one other in Colchester, I think at last count there is around 6/7

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
i know someone called dave who has a trophy in braintree but he aint on the forum

RB 182 Cup
theres 2 near me and neither are on the forum, i even left the little cs post card thingys under their wiper lol

LY V6 with Recaros
Did it have a personalised plate on? I don't remember seeing it, and I'm sure I would have noticed one?

I have seen a women round my way once driving a rb, so I'm not the only one :)

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
No just a standard plate I was playing catch up around the Harlow junction at Chelmsford, then was overtaken again when I came off at Boreham.

Do you have some sort of toy on the parcel shelf if so it was definatly you.

LY V6 with Recaros
I used to have a dog on the parcel shelf lol, but I have a personalised plate. How long ago was it, I didn't have the plate on when I first got the car. Infact, I may have being going to the dvla to sort it out when you see me, as I don't go out that way often.

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
This must of been last year some time, we had just come back from Lakeside, so it had to be last year sometime as I dont go there often, (well if i can help it).

LY V6 with Recaros
Most probably was me then, I've had the plate on for about a year now :) Can't believe I didn't notice you though! Unless I did and forgot about it lol!

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
LOL not to worry, at least know you can say that you have seen a Trophy, but due to a memory lapse you cant remember LOL

racing blue 182
there's a trophy down my road but don't venture off the drive very often. always cleaning it and not driving it. im in dunmow near braintree!
bit cheeky- looking for a 172 cup any 1 know of 1 for sale?

Honda Integra Type R
there's a trophy down my road but don't venture off the drive very often. always cleaning it and not driving it. im in dunmow near braintree!
You don't have a white Clio buy any chance do you?

If you do you live down my road!!!!

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
Twas me then, trying to keep boredom at bay LOL

Mitch the car is fab still love it to bits, it has already cost me £60 and 3 points LOL But everytime I jump in it and take it for a blast down the back roads I remember why I feel in love with it.

racing blue 182
You don't have a white Clio buy any chance do you?

If you do you live down my road!!!!

yeah i do! hello there! love the trophy unfortunatly cant afford 1 but looking around for a 172 cup at the mo.

Honda Integra Type R
Well i'm sure you'll fine one shell85,

and yes i don't use it loads as i have use of 2 other cars and the Trophy is my weekend/fun car.
But i like cleaning cars so it gets cleaned generally a couple of times a week.
I hate a dirty car!!!

clio 182 trophy #154
Blimey another Trophy in the Essex Area!!!

I've never actually seen a trophy on the road yet!

There are 2 of us at least in the area, both registered on Cliotrophy, myself and 160dmb, who lives in Hornchurch, I live in Romford/Gidea Park.. There's also another that I see every morning parked at Upminster station but despite posting, they obviously don't come onto forums as have never traced them...

LY V6 with Recaros
I can't believe one lives in Hornchurch the same as me and I've never seen it! :eek: And I quite often drive around Romford and Upminster too! Will have to look harder! I quite often see another Racing blue round upminster, but that's all!

clio 182 trophy #154
I've seen a number of RSs, I always hope that someone will post up and spot me but they don't...:(

At first, I thought of waving, until I met some loser on the m25 in a black 182 who wouldn't let me merge.. And there was me thinking that owning an RS was like being part of a friendly club.. Clearly he had no idea what he was driving or what I was driving!!! :rasp: