ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy, herne bay tesco metro.

Ph1 daily & ph2 race
Saw you parked in lay by parking on Canterbury road in herne bay tesco metro. I was in a low mk5 golf at the time

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Been a few sports round here lately, spotted a 172 wearing 182 alloys in the tesco at other end of town sat night, and a ph1 with white alloys and rally style stickers on canterbury road sat afternoon

Ph1 daily & ph2 race
Yes harry recognise the plate. I saw you getting in the car. I've got a odyssey blue ph1 caged on turinis. Usually filthy and a air'd out mk5 golf full us spec on BBS ch's so give me a flash if you see me. My misses might be driving either but wave as she'llwave back too lol

04BGFF182CLIORS
Never seen you about - in Herne Bay all the time, GF lives on Mickleburgh Hill.

I used to have a LY 182, then a BG 182, but now drive a silver mk4 golf on silly wheels. (well, now on winter 15's)

182 Trophy #243
Only recently bought it, plus I live in margate. Was picking up some drinks for the night. Only in herne bay if I'm going to play football or going out my mate lives up there.

Ph1 daily & ph2 race
Yeah I've seen the liquid yellow. My dad lives in beltinge, my mum in herne bay and I live in whitstable. I'm always out and about in golf or clio