ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

trophy gearbox

193 mk2
can anyone help? is there any difference between the 172,182,cups & the trophy gearbox, as in the ratio's? thanks.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
The only difference the trophy has to the 182 Cup is the sachs dampers and suspension and turini alloys and very sexy seats. Exhaust,gear-box,engine are all the same throughout the range.

Lionel Richie
incorrect mr dubai

the mk1 172 box has different ratios
the mk2 172 cup box has a spedo output (the only that does) but apart from that its the same (only fits the cup)

the 182 box also has different ratios, but only a tiny bit

172 cup'd extreme
FredYozzasport said:
incorrect mr dubai

the mk2 172 cup box has a spedo output (the only that does) but apart from that its the same (only fits the cup)

some mk1 172's have a speedo output aswell mr hopkins ie: ben p's - or could that be that his is a friday 4pm car? :evil:

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
yar mine hast de speeeeddoooo output..
alos the 182 box doesnt use the circlip on the diff

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
FredYozzasport said:
incorrect mr dubai

I was refering to the 182 range Fred!!!

Slightly off topic...where is my quote slacker???

Something like 2001 they changed over to remove the speedo sensor from the Sport range.

Fred why not just run a stand alone speedo output? maybe from the back wheel using an ABS sensor etc to the clock?