ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy GAZ Gold Suspension and MINTEX Pads Review!

We recently fitted GAZ Gold Pros and Mintex Racing MDB2561 M1144 front brake pads to a customer’s Clio Trophy car, he then came along on one of our track days at Brands Hatch to give the upgrades a test, and this was the review he sent us after the day:

"I asked the Finishline team to refresh the rolling train of my 2005 Clio Trophy. The car is used as a weekend run about and for the occasional track day. They recommended and fitted GAZ Gold Pro suspension and Mintex Racing brake pads. After driving the car for a week I took it to Brands Hatch. The suspension performed really well: very little roll in the corners yet compliant over the kerbs. The pads gave me consistent braking and good feel throughout the day and after 2.5 hours of track time they are only showing 3mm of wear and make very little road noise. Both upgrades work really well together and overall they enhance the car exposing it exactly for what it is: a brilliant little hot hatch, very exploitable and great fun to drive. Good call and great job!"

Clio%20on%20track_zpsepyc4myd.jpg

Please contact us if you have any questions about the GAZ or Mintex products.
smile.png