ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

trophy - farnham to elstead b road chase ha

182 Trophy #333
thought this could of been me coz im over that way quite a bit! but dont remember being overtaken by another 182! would of defnitely given chase if i had!

Clio Trophy
Haha yes on a straight and i was pootling at 40, i was originally trying to nurse her home as the exhaust has come away from the cat is very very very noisy (as you probably noticed), anyway i played for a bit after but then my engine management light came on, oops!

Garage tomorrow :)

alexessex_7

ClioSport Club Member
  250 Cup & BG 182
ha ha yeah i realised up that hill you suddenly stopped! (or realised you couldnt catch) ha ha! Yeah i heard the noise as i came up behind you, didnt sound great!! Where abouts do you live?

Clio Trophy
I'm in Godalming, so not far from you. Yeah as much fun as it was i thought i best be cautious. I was jealous of your stealthiness' i can't wait to get mine sorted

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
I see loads of 1*2's about too and from work etc. I'm invariably in the Caddy though, so no point waving.. lol

alexessex_7

ClioSport Club Member
  250 Cup & BG 182
I'm in Godalming, so not far from you. Yeah as much fun as it was i thought i best be cautious. I was jealous of your stealthiness' i can't wait to get mine sorted

im wanting to get a janspeed or the rs192 exhaust just for a bit of roar but not to much