ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy detail :) (56k no)

M140i
Had the trophy about a week now so thought it was about time I gave it a full detail, took 9 hours to treat the exterior, and around 2 hours the follwing evening to get the wheels of and clean the wheels and arches, happy with the results :) Let me know what you think cheers :)

ClioTrophy244Medium.jpg

ClioTrophy234Medium.jpg

ClioTrophy226Medium.jpg

ClioTrophy220Medium.jpg

ClioTrophy182Medium.jpg

ClioTrophy179Medium.jpg

ClioTrophy154Medium.jpg

ClioTrophy152Medium.jpg

ClioTrophy108Medium.jpg

ClioTrophy092Medium.jpg

ClioTrophy187Medium.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Very nice! I very nearly got a trophy but just dont like the capsicum red :( Went for a black gold 182 instead. Comes up well mind :) Gold star!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Tell me about it. Has alot of swirls that i'm dealing with slowly (by hand a few panles at a time lol).. dont have a PC yet, but its inevitable!!!

Renault Clio S
On the fourth picture, it looks like someone with a rather large pair of lips has kissed the rear panel - just below the petrol cap cover - leaving sexy-looking lip stick smudge.

Well, you just would - wouldn't ya?

M140i
On the fourth picture, it looks like someone with a rather large pair of lips has kissed the rear panel - just below the petrol cap cover - leaving sexy-looking lip stick smudge.

Well, you just would - wouldn't ya?

PMSL, didn't notice that before: :p MWAH!!!

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
ADY You have done such a good job on your Trophy, but I think you still need a bit more practice.

I have a lovely dirty Trophy for you to practice on LOL

:eek:

where did the trophy come from mate!? lol

looks spanking clean though, up to your usual standards! :approve:

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Looks very clean, but I have to say the amount of noise in those photos is shocking. I don't know if its your ISO or resizing of the pictures.