ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy - Chobham 11ish today

Clio 182 full fat
Hello mate,

That was me, you left me hanging! ;)

Was on my way back from weybridge, love the back road with fairoak airport on.

BG V6 IL V6 172cup
One good thing there are some cracking roads round this area... Have you had the car long?

Clio 182 full fat
Not that long, about 2 months.

I've been looking for new routes since buying the trophy. Any others worth mentioning?

Thanks

BG V6 IL V6 172cup
There are some good road just out of ascot towards windsor.

You should pop along to the next camberly meet.

Clio 182 full fat
Dont know much of ascot/windsor tbh.

I live in camberley, whens the next meet on?

Tom

BG V6 IL V6 172cup
There was talk of one in march!!! bit far away. Staines meet on the last thursday of the month.

MKV R32
Not that long, about 2 months.

I've been looking for new routes since buying the trophy. Any others worth mentioning?

Thanks

pirbright bends:rasp:

the chobram roads are some of the best around. love going for random drives on them.

Cayman S Edition 1
Tpryor, wasn't you I saw going past Mercedes World Monday lunchtime was it? Trophy's are rare as rocking horse **** round this way.

Btw I think my missus may have spotted you sometimes. She works goes the fairoaks way often on the way to work in her blue 225 (we live in Bisley).

Clio 182 Trophy
I'll keep an eye out for you if you live in Camberley Tpryor. I'm quite often going through there, I don't live far from you at all :)

Clio 182 Trophy
There are a few floating about. I'd never seen one about then the day I picked mine up, one drove past and flashed me. Typical lol.

Had mine a couple of years now :)

182 Trophy (216/500)
I'm local too! Work in Windsor so about the area a fair bit.
Also saw a new one driving around Ascot the other day, got dog bars in the back and driven by a female. I dont think that one is registered on here as spotted a few times around Ascot/bracknell.