ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

trophy - benfield- newcastle - today friday

Trophy
clio YY55 was that your car in benfield scotswood road being serviced today..?
dont worry they were driving it slowly around the car park when i saw it...first other trophy spotted in the toon parked up...

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Neither would I. They are total idiots with very poor customer relations. I'm a polite and reasonable person. They are rude, unreasonable and unreliable. Benfield Gateshead have proved better thus far.

Trophy
yep....thats fair coment...they changed the battery on my old mk1 172,then spent 3 hours trying to get the alarm working again...

ex Clio 172 owner :(
They dented my car and argued I did it and they wouldn't repair it until I sent a letter to their Chief Executive.

Then they booked me in for a repair job for something else. Told me to arrive at 3 for the courtesy car, which I did, then they said I didn't book a car. Some muppet overhearing me arguing with the rude woman said, 'I told you to get here at nine when we spoke on the phone this morning'. Idiot. I didn't ever speak to him which I pointed out.

Then next time I had warranty work they weren't even aware I was coming up for all I had it booked and written down on a card after the previous debarcle.

Besides, the birds at Gateshead Benfield are far superior. Zara Hughes.... Mmmmm.

1.2 16v Dynamique.
You should see the girl at the Benfield Road branch. Talk about posh totty. A blond, petite stunner. Lovely! By the way most dealers are crap. I was in the trade for 15 years so know!