ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy A650 - Wakefield

182 Trophy
Hello first post yes that was me! Were you in a Black 172? Had a little race with one I think on that road and the Trophy did'nt make any ground on it whatsoever :(

Clio 172mk2
lol, ye was me , i was actually supprised at that, i knew there wouldnt be much in it but i thought it would have been in yer favor tbh.

did u see the modded c2 , i was just after playing with him :)

182 Trophy
Its a good road is that, a like the roundabouts, have to watch out for tha coppers though! Well yeh I was booting it after that C2 and we caught up then noticed you at that last roundabout then as soon as that lorry pulled over we had a straight road! Your exhaust looked well nice, veeeeeeery similar in performance wise up to those sort of speeds between the two.

That C2 went on the motorway towards Leeds, passed him then, we were on our way to the Yorkshire Dales for a blast up there, bad weather though :(

Clio 172mk2
yer i raced the c2 from the first roundabout, but i didnt have to push the car. yer me car does sound mint when yer boot it gives me a little smile n e ways.

Its only got a viper i/k and a magnex zorst, n fk coilovers. appart from that its standard :)

182 Trophy
Mines got a K&N Induction kit but other than that totally standard, toying with the idea of getting a new exhaust possibly go down the Orbisoud/Milltek route if a do. lol mi passenger said wen we we're chasing ya 'Yeh but we've got a full-tank of petrol', excuses excuses lol a cud'nt make any ground right to the rev-limiter aswell :)

Clio 172mk2
lol how does he know what fuel i had in ;) mines got about half a tank so cant see it been too much diff, next he`ll be asking for mine n me mates wieght lol. is it a normal k & n or a enclosed one?

if ya got msn , cah1982@hotmail.com