ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy A5 heading towards Cannock

ph2 172
Spotted this today on my way home from work around 16:15 near the BP garage just before the M6 roundabout.

RS Clio 200
That would have been me going home back to Manchester. Trying to think of any 1*2's I saw....silver 172 or 182 going the other way?

RS Clio 200
I was in Telford for the day, saw a few 1*2's but none for long enough to even see whether they were 172 or 182's.

I've had the Trophy 4 months and been spotted twice now which is as many times as I got spotted in my 172 Cup in 2 years.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I was in Telford for the day, saw a few 1*2's but none for long enough to even see whether they were 172 or 182's.

I've had the Trophy 4 months and been spotted twice now which is as many times as I got spotted in my 172 Cup in 2 years.

There's not many people up in Manc that know of Telford. I hadn't and I used to live up in Manchester before the big move down to Shropshire. The move also saved me £250 on my insurance on a Cup!!!!

RS Clio 200
I was in Telford for the day - seems like a nice area compared to Manchester. The Satnav took me up the A5 which was a pleasant drive through the countryside, and then I got to the M6..............................

ph2 172
Yeh the A5 is a nice road and rarely gets that busy that you are a standstill. I do notice most rsclios but you can see a Trophy a mile off.

RS Clio 200
The whole area looked nice.

I see a few RS Clio's and then there's always that dilemma - flash or not to flash

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
I was in Telford for the day - seems like a nice area compared to Manchester. The Satnav took me up the A5 which was a pleasant drive through the countryside, and then I got to the M6..............................

ridiculous motorway this, went up it wed, and it was 50 mph for prob 15 miles! terrible, prob all cuz of some idiot towing a caravan or somethin! lol

RS Clio 200
Wednesday evening - just kept stopping, for no apparent reason, again and again. Then you don't know whether to stay in the fast lane or go into the middle lane, and whichever you choose the other ones starts moving while you're at a dead stop.