ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tripod shots from Bedford Evening sesh...

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
I just got the Renaultsport free CD through with pics from the Bedford evening session. Some really nice shots on there. Loving these ones of my bean (and these are without sticky rubber on)...

_ZZZ5636.jpg

_ZZZ5635.jpg

_ZZZ6120.jpg

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
If you like photos of cars parked on the road then they're good pics lol! ;)

lol it annoys me how these so called 'pro' photographers don't pan! I would of though wheels that look stationary is a bit amateur for track pics :p

Car looks good tho!

Considering he was using a Nikon D3 too! Id give my left testicle to have one of those. I'll be going to Bedford on Friday, so if anyone wants any shots of their car give me a shout. And I guarantee you they wont be parked car shots!

106 GTI
When I edited the above pic I zoomed in and you wouldnt beleive the quality either.

Edit: Just realised its photobucket.

Shadowness whens your next trackday?

Im spectating the one of Friday at Bedford, then I'll be driving at the Bedford one in August.

(I want to get a few Bedfords under my belt before I try another track ;))

Yeh definitely more confident. The first few laps at Bedford I was shitting bricks!! But towards the end I was much quicker, not braking in places where I was braking before, braking later etc.

I had a good teacher, Burp, he said I improved massively, not sure whether he was just saying that though lol ;)
We did film it all, but we had technical issues, so only got a minutes from my first sessions :(

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
Nice work in PS. Panning is a good technique and can look great, but like everything in photography, it must be used in moderation.

I think I was lapping in around 2:18 ish. Can't remember exactly. Will have to check the data when I get home.

My trusty lil 182 :)
Photo's look great :)

I'll be going to Bedford on Friday, so if anyone wants any shots of their car give me a shout. And I guarantee you they wont be parked car shots!

I'll see you there this afternoon :) some better pics of the action would be good. Love the photos from last time but would be better if car looked like it was moving. Best tripod shots of mine...

_ZZZ5615.gif

_ZZZ5777.gif

such a shame they're a bit cut off!

Trophy #267
indeed very good quality, just static, id taked a fair few to get the panning ones right.
Some good backdrops tho as light was great when sun was out and setting.