ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

trip computer????

Albi blue 197
okay so ive got my eyes on a dci but its only an authentique im getting it for a real good deal but i know it doesnt have the trip computer where it brings up average mpg etc it only has your normal trip and normal miles can the better one be installed and is it easy or not?? cheers for any info... also can the auto matic lights be installed easy?? cheers

irc correctly if you change the speedo it can be done but your either need to find clocks with the same miles on or get them adjusted to show the correct miles it will also look a bit odd when you try an sell it on

Last edited:
  320d
I'd avoid a authentique personally. My mates just got one and its crap, it doesn't even have a radio display.

Albi blue 197
Just my dads sellin me his white one its imaculate with imaculate engine and it does have a radio display It just won't have computer the dynamiques do ill have to change the cream lower dash and few little trims but that's it as I'm buyin the sport interior of a mate ..