ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trip computer/onboard computer??

clio 182
Hi all, been having a few problems with the 182 which fingers crossed are now finally sorted, the only problem i've got left is the the trip computer wont read all its functions.
The first two work fine but the miles left to fill up flashes ---- as does the mpg, and one other that i cant remember. I've tried re-setting it via the trip on each one the first two like i say are fine but the oher's will just flash, these used to work but seem to have given up. :dapprove:

ph1 black 172
yup........ in fact i had the same problem. what you need to do is hold the function button in while turning on the ignition. it should go crazy and all the dials move and screen flash etc.

then just press the trip reset button.

the --- lines mean that the sensor has been unplugged for 100 seconds or more.

it took me months to find this out and has helped a few ppl now.

give it a try only takes seconds and then all the functions should work....

let me know.

thanks jason

172DD Cup
yes it did. now i can see i'm averaging 35mpg on my commute which is good considering i touch no main roads. thanks alot :)