ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trials HD - XBLA

I was playing the demo last night. It's quite good tbh.

No end of fun making him jump off from the highest point you can and making his back do some strange angles.

Nippy white cup
I did the same....quick download to see what it was like and I couldn't get off it! Gutted that I had 1050 xbox points left tho. Just ordered some more and will unlock tonight. I was really impressed with the whole thing. The sounds and graphics where superb but as Don said the best is bailing out at altitude then enjoying the ragdoll lol

Chris

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Yep great game. Piece o piss to get gold until you get to medium levels and things start getting a little harder. I spent about 2 hours on 1 level trying to do it without fault and getting gold time.

Loving it. Course editor is proper good too

57 Clio Campus Sport
I got the demo of this, i think it's the first xbla game im going to buy, even with the hefty price tag

Well Rod Street seems to only ever play this so it must be good ;)

Anyone recall 'Dare Devil Dennis' on the Acorn Electron? certaintly the forefather of Trials!

SQ5
are you chris172cup by any chance christopher?

Also, majorly enjoying this game! Add me dannyjroberts

Last edited:
  Tesla MP3 2021
Ive mainly been playing for the times on beg, easy and medium. So far I am the fastest out of my friends bar 2 tracks :).

57 Clio Campus Sport
I'm fastest on a lot of tracks. McBunny took a load of them but I think I got most back. Anyone who plays this game an hasn't got me on xbox live add me so can see times

gt: DeathCab 4 Sam

im gonna have to chase you down again :D
really is adictive this game on one stage i was 650th in the world so didnt think id done that bad