ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

:( tree ran into me

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B
sheff cruise last night, very icy :(

Attachments

• crash.JPG
    crash.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 149
john yeah, i was controlled, or so i thought,. was a car park almost empty, or it appeared that way until loads of people crowded round my car! lol
luckily it covered in rust and needs changing anyway.

oh and a lass that came to look and laff, im now going out on NYE with ;) so not all bad

Golf GTI 1.8T
Ouch!! Could have been much worse thought, least its a door rather than the rear wing. Could actually probably push that out quite a bit if you take the door card off.

LY V6 with Recaros
God not another one losing control on the ice, i think i'll walk or get public transport everywhere until the summer!!

EvilJohn said:
Ah well lesson learnt, at least its only minor cosmetic damage. And proof every cloud has a silver lining!!
Quotes for a new door + spraying are about £600+ for a mk1 - I should know, I'm on my second big dent thanks to a fool who couldn't drive :(

My dent will be staying for a while, seeing as I can't afford to get a new one at that price and I don't want a 2nd hand one that's covered in shop-car-park dings... (only had it since July now :()

2nd hand white ones in good nick are hard to find! :S I'm waiting to hear back on one that's supposed to be arriving at the breaker's in January...

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Why not just get any colour door for not much cash smooth out dings and a respray, must be cheaper than brand new! An deasier than waiting for ever and a day!

il push it out, see how bad it looks. .... £600? jesus, john, good point above matey :) il do that, when i can be arsed, might just keep dent for a bit, mine have dings from the old guy b4 me anyway lol, i just want a white one with no rust lol

and heres the tree... lol

note the penny to the right of the tree, could have done with that b4 hand tbh

Attachments

• tree.JPG
    tree.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 39