ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TRAX

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

Hi All,

Sorry for posting here, I cant post in the meetings forum as Im not a member.

I will be attending Trax this year hopefully in the Lotus. Would be nice to put some names to faces from here, so if any of you are passing the Autobahnstormers stand, poke your nose in ask for me. I will hopefully have some advertising for my company on the car. You know the name by now!

I am thinking about running a promotion for cliosport members on the day of Trax - what it is yet I do not know, but will forward some details when decided.

Thanks

Paul
Infinicar Automotive.

As I cant post in the members bit either!!

Come and say hello I will be on the Renault Turbo Owners Club stand, hopefully with a different look to the clio again!

you never cease to amaze us Marcus lol!! will never be suprised by what i see!

you gonna say hello to me this time??

vix

Quote: Originally posted by marcus cliogtt on 28 August 2003

Come and say hello I will be on the Renault Turbo Owners Club stand, hopefully with a different look to the clio again!

tramp pay a fiver then ;)

Quote: Originally posted by Ben j on 28 August 2003

Quote: Originally posted by marcus cliogtt on 28 August 2003

tramp pay a fiver then ;)

Im fine thank you!!

your not fine who on earth told you that lying b*stards!!

hehe

yes ok Marcus i will come over and shake your hand finally lol!

dont be rude to me!

vix