ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Only a handfull of people turned up last year for the CS stand, dont no about people who parked outside the circuit

PH2 172
is cliosport.net going to have a club stand this year iv never been to trax and really wanna go its a day after the eurofest at combe

1.8 Civic EX
Only a handfull of people turned up last year for the CS stand, dont no about people who parked outside the circuit

Not the biggest turnout ever, but not as bad as Donny South the previous year.

Last years pics: http://www.rapidpants.com/images/gallery/motors/2007/Trax/index.html There are a few cars pictures in there. Some of the pics aren't exactly work safe!!

I'll be there as always.

lol one of the highlights of the Trax events is all the skaggs lol

I'll be there this year fingers crossed!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Is there any restrictions to the types of cars that are allowed to go on tracktime?

Chocolate Bar™

there were quite a few people there??? not as many as FCS but still a fair turn out

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
can we have a dust free area this year and abit easyer access to the track pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

alien green rs133

Not the biggest turnout ever, but not as bad as Donny South the previous year.

Last years pics: http://www.rapidpants.com/images/gallery/motors/2007/Trax/index.html There are a few cars pictures in there. Some of the pics aren't exactly work safe!!

I'll be there as always.

had a quick peep at pics

"get of the f'in car love" http://www.rapidpants.com/images/gallery/motors/2007/Trax/Trax2007_079.jpg

some people have no respect :rasp:

ive spoke to trax and there running out of places for clubs i hope its bein sorted

You must of spoken to the cleaner.
I've just spoken again to one of the organisers, she informs me there is loads of space and more importantly none of it's been allocated to clubs as yet :rasp:

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
ive spoke to trax and there running out of places for clubs i hope its bein sorted

You must of spoken to the cleaner.
I've just spoken again to one of the organisers, she informs me there is loads of space and more importantly none of it's been allocated to clubs as yet :rasp:

i must of spoken to one of the looonys who work for them then lol

Coiley'd Clio PH2
ill be going. hopefully it wont be as windy as FCS!
and can we please not have a good up on the gravel this year.
How about on the grass in the shade...

Coiley'd Clio PH2
ill be going. hopefully it wont be as windy as FCS!
and can we please not have a good up on the gravel this year.
How about on the grass in the shade...

Doesnt actually make sense reading it back to myself this moring!

what i meant to say was:

Ill be going, hopefully it wont be as windy as FCS!
And can we please not have the stand up on the gravel this year.
How about on the grass, in the shade...

Clio MK 4
I'm well up for trax. will be my first time. Why isn't there many members attending? Will be ace if we had a big stand like FCS

ITB BG 182
Anyone from or around Nottingham able to pick me up so i can come along, ill chip in on fuel costs.
Also does cliosport do camping the night before sort of thing?