ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TRAX @SILVERSTONE - 2012

TTRS & V50
Here's the Clio's of the show. Not a huge turn out from the Clio constabulary but hey-ho.

DSC_0924.jpg

DSC_0880.jpg

DSC_0837.jpg

DSC_0869.jpg

Tommy G at end of t'day. I'm a little skeptical, but congrats :

DSC_0970.jpg

DSC_0974.jpg

The stand:

DSC_0899.jpg

DSC_0898.jpg

DSC_0897.jpg

DSC_0896.jpg

DSC_0892.jpg

DSC_0891.jpg

DSC_0895.jpg

DSC_0893.jpg

DSC_0890.jpg

DSC_0888.jpg

Took a sh*t load more of other marques too.

(s)Low Dynamique
I went with a local club. Walked around for hours trying to find the CS stand and eventually found it around 3pm just before I was going to leave! Did anyone see the two Trophy's floating around other stands?

I went with a local club. Walked around for hours trying to find the CS stand and eventually found it around 3pm just before I was going to leave! Did anyone see the two Trophy's floating around other stands?

Saw your car on another stand. Needs two things, spacers and tyre shine!

Saw 3/4 other Trophy's knocking about TBH. Tried to get a picture of them all for CT.

172 Cup, 1.2 Grande

I followed a Trophy out of there but can't remember the reg

Clio v6

Took me ages to come across the stand too. I was gonna speak to Brian and bring the v6 in, but by the time I'd found it there was no point really.

Anyone see the stacked yellow beemer and blue impreza just near the entrance/exit?

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
Cheers for the pics as usual mate. The guy was shocked when I drove down to the rs250 to get my time sheet. He said the lightweight cars were pulling in really quick times where as the powerfull front wheel drive cars just couldn't put the power down.

TTRS & V50
What lens were you shooting with mate?

Nice pictures

Sigma 10-20mm, only lens for shows IMO, when cars are cramped in like sardines and everyone is gathering around, it's good to get close and eliminate all that. Can literally get 1 foot away and get the whole car in shot.

You even made my RB look good. Thanks :D

I tried to hide the N/S/F damage you have on your f/bumper ;)

Love yours and Owens !

Awesome pics mate got a good one of my ph1 too :)

Didn't realise it was yours, looks great. Amazing what coily's can do.

Cheers for the pics as usual mate. The guy was shocked when I drove down to the rs250 to get my time sheet. He said the lightweight cars were pulling in really quick times where as the powerfull front wheel drive cars just couldn't put the power down.

Hmmm, not totally true when a GTR was putting down 3.2 run after run. Good efford though, did look a hot run which the time proved. But I can't image stripping it would knock off over 1 second 0-60.

Took me ages to come across the stand too. I was gonna speak to Brian and bring the v6 in, but by the time I'd found it there was no point really.

Anyone see the stacked yellow beemer and blue impreza just near the entrance/exit?

Yeah, Dakar Yellow Saloon E36 M3. Was bloody nice, until the accident! Made me feel a little sick :(

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
He actually ran a 2.87 on his 3rd run. That thing was stupidly quick. My first run I did was 7.07 and it was wet and was spinning in first but still not a bad time. My second run was 6.47 in the same conditions but had a better start as I only applied half throttle and gradually put my foot down further. The 3rd run which I got the 5.87 on the track was almost dry and I had next to no wheel spin so tbf it would of shaved half a second. I have a video that I will upload into my progress thread shortly of the first run which you will hear spinning and the 3rd which was near perfect.

TTRS & V50
Missed that one, yeah it was rapid.

Glad you rectified your mistakes, so many people having go after go and flooring it in 1st and letting it spin up and not understanding why they got a s**t time, lol.