ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax 2013

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Only the last 9 tickets and car passes left now, don't delay if you're considering attending this year!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
We most likely will require some help setting up, so if you're offering, it would be greatly appreciated!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be there this year although don't think I can be bothered to go on stand as got bored way to early last year. Probably come have a good look in the CS stand though.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Not yet, we haven't received them from the organisers yet. We normally get them no later than one week before the show. Hopefully sooner this year though!

Cheers for offers of help setting up on the day, everyone!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Yes, we still have a couple of tickets and car passes left. Available to purchase from the CS shop

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Yep, that'll be your tack time etc.
We've not received entry tickets and car passes from the organisers to dispatch them ourselves, yet. Any day soon I'm hoping!

Clio sport 182 cup
Hi Brian, i brought tickets ages ago and wanted a pass to, could you please confirm that i have 2 tickets and passes, thanks mate!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Yep, 2 tickets. But did you need 2 car passes too?

Let me know, cheers!

Clio sport 182 cup
sorry for late reply but yes i need passes, i did put my name on the list for passes when i ordered but did not get a reply, cheers

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Any idea when the tickets / passes will be sent out yet?

I noticed on another forum they already have their club tickets / passes.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
sorry for late reply but yes i need passes, i did put my name on the list for passes when i ordered but did not get a reply, cheers

Not wishing to sound pedantic but all info regarding car passes needed to be included at time of ordering. The attendance list isn't used to get this information. I will ensure you are send 2 car passes with your tickets.

FAO everyone else - If you have ordered more than one entry ticket, you will only be sent one car pass. Unless you have stared on the order notes that you require more, exactly as detailed on the shop listing.

Audi A4
Yeh it says on the shop when ordering the tickets that you need to state how many passes you need when ordering tickets other wise you get one pass.

Im a little bit excited now! :race:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Yes, as mentioned above, all orders receive 1 car pass unless requested otherwise.

All orders left here today so expect them to start arriving in the next few days!

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I can't wait for Trax! Won't be coming on the stand but I'll be sure to pop by and have a good nose.

Renault Clio 182
i had my ticket today and it seems its on the grass maybe but pretty central which is a good place