ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax 2012

2004 Clio 182 cup
Is anyone from around this area going i fancy going and wondered if we fancied a nice convoy down on the sat afternoon

Its Sept 2nd (sunday)

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
are we on a club stand there and can you buy you tickets on the day for the clubstand?

There is a club stand available.

Regards getting tickets on the day. If you do buy them, you need to walk inside and find the CS marquee, then get a stand pass and walk back out to collect your car.

I remember reading a thread a while ago and I'm sure that's how it works.
Could always PM Brian.

2004 Clio 182 cup
i havnt booked up yet. will be in the next couple of days. ye its on the a19 there is mcdonalds kfc and a hotel.its a689 turn off and head towards hartlepool and then first left cant miss it there is a petrol station and i will wait in the corner of there

Titanium 182
Yeah I know it, Near where Samsung used to be

Can stay same hotel as us if you want, Was £33 when we booked its not £59, we are having a night out to in Milton Keynes, which is always class

2004 Clio 182 cup
Yeah I know it, Near where Samsung used to be

Can stay same hotel as us if you want, Was £33 when we booked its not £59, we are having a night out to in Milton Keynes, which is always class

ye mate just otherside of the a19 from there so not far down the road

will organise it properly at the meet on wed