ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TRax 2010 Who is Going

Monaco Blue 172
who is actualy going to trax this year from the southwest lot?

i wana get a ticket, and maybe a stand pass?? but wanted to know whos going from the southwest lot who i know so i dont feel like a lemon sat on me own :)

Monaco Blue 172
i wana go camping, but misses dont finish work till half 4, so trying to see if i can get a travel lodge or somin

ClioDynamique1.5dciSX 106
I am coming to Trax, but staying in a hotel with the boyfriend. He's going with Astra Owners Network, so he'll be going off with that lot at the beginning lol. It would be good if i could meet some of u before so we can go in together?? I know that sounds lame but I dont want to be a lemon going on my own!!

2003 clio 172
Im def on an early drive ! will work much better for me and if the weather is s**t saves packing stuff up in the morning! What time is everyone thinking of leaving ? and meeting from where ?

Megane 225 F1
I'm going to plan a route up there which is easiest for everyone. Be nice to get a large convoy on the way up.

Megane 225 F1
I'l sort out morning folk as I'm going up on the day now. Dan is going up camping so he can organise the camping convoy.

PH2 172
Will best route is same route we took to FCS as we go straight past silverstone so i know where were going for the convoy up in morning if that helps us. i recon a nice early 5:30-6:00 meet in swindon greenbridge then go stright to a419 then off towards oxford.

Megane 225 F1
In that case we shall meet closer here and then convoy and meet you guys in swindon ajd then head up together.

2003 clio 172
yer i think 2 meeting points is best. i think there is a few of us goin from swindon so should be a pretty big convoy.

PH2 172
Sounds good will il meet you and who ever in calne if ya want then go from there to Swindon greenbrige I'd say the matalan carpark due to others being closed.

2003 clio 172
Yes the home of chavs ;) the good old matalan car park we can all take part in wheel spinning and handbrake turns. lol

PH2 172
Haha exactly that i onlt thought of that as we can go from there stright upto a419 so its easy if u can think of anywhere else then let us know :)

2003 clio 172
419 to stratton 420 to Oxford M40 then A34 straight to Silverstone ? no longer then 2 hours at a comfortable speed. poss find somewhere for some picture opportunities on the way up ?

172 Race Car
I posted in another thread about this. Me and Tony are racing there on the Saturday so if anyone is coming up to camp and fancy coming to watch, make sure you come and say Hi

Monaco Blue 172
im still waiting for my tickets :(, will if you let me know which way your going in the morning, iel try and meety you guys, as ile be staying over night up there in the travel lodge :)

PH2 172
going the way woolford said A419 to A420 then M40 then A43 straight to silverstone. Will you have to sort out meeting places

Megane 225 F1
I need a list of who is convoying in the morning and where they are from.

Going to set a new thread up for the morning convoy.