ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Travelling from Southwest/M5 area

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Just a thought..as other have had from other areas. Any folk from the Southwest sort of area heading to CSF that want to convoy or meet? I’m travelling from around jct 9 M5 but happy to meet anywhere around that area and convoy across.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Id not given it any consideration to be fair. I throught I was heading up Saturday. But now you have me second guessing myself about coming up on the Friday?
If you come up on the Saturday, you’ll be in bed by 9pm latest. It’s a f**king long way, and it will be hot, and you’ll be drunk.
Stay Friday night, get a bit of Kip, rip roaring for Saturday day and night then. 💪🏻

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
If you come up on the Saturday, you’ll be in bed by 9pm latest. It’s a f**king long way, and it will be hot, and you’ll be drunk.
Stay Friday night, get a bit of Kip, rip roaring for Saturday day and night then. 💪🏻
I’ll be in bed by 9 anyway! I’ll sort it out next week I think, may need to book the day off if I haven’t already.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It’s not for me either…but I left it a touch late
To book a room didn’t I. So camping with the juveniles.
I’ll be staying with you lot until the party is finished my friend. There will be no sloping off early.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Negative. I’m staying in the travel lodge down the road. 3 nights of camping isn’t for me at this age. 😂
You're joking?

I'm pretty sure @Filters slipped Dave some date rape last CSF. He was in a coma for about 56% of the time he was at Blyton🤣🤣

Even who he was awake he didn't make much sense. Something about the world ending and that Jesus is our saviour? No idea

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Dave places himself in a coma for 56% of the time he's at CSF 🤣🤣

Even who he was awake he didn't make much sense. Something about the world ending and that Jesus is our saviour, then vomited on the BBQ!

I've corrected your statement for you mate (y)
Dave does it to himself and needs zero encouragement from anyone.

That said I'll be heading up the m5 from Clevedon

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
I've got the Friday off now, planning to leave about midday to try and get through before the traffic build up. Need to drop off a gazebo to the site so will be there as early as possible