ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Transformer for PC - help required

Fiesta Zetec S (for sale)
Hi folks, I've just ordered a PC from the states with a few other bits and bobs so I'm now trying to organise plug/cable/transformer. The thread on this subject has proved invaluable, however the transformer does now appear to be available anymore, see here http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?id=73851&ts=82323 so can anyone suggest a comparable bit of kit, preferably from screwfix as I'll be getting the plug and cale from them.

TIA

ps. Hope I ain't missing something glaringly obvious!!!

Nike Lunar Elite's
It looks like it may be unavailable as its probably out of stock, I'd keep checking back on the site every day

106 GTi
I would shop around there must be other places you shop around locally for a 110V transformer, try some local builders merchant places or electrical stores.

Titanium 182 full fa
ive just ordered my transformer this morning on the phone and they have stock of the correct one... try again mate.

Skoda Fabia vRS
arse !

i ordered a 1kva one yesterday for £45 delivered cos i didnt think the Screwfix one would come back in for a while

Fiesta Zetec S (for sale)
Got on blower to Screwfix, they're out of stock at the mo but should be back in tomorrow (Friday 19th), very helpful bunch too. :)