ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*TRAILER* CALL OF DUTY - BLACK OPS 09/11/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Mountune Tractor
For anyone who hasn't seen the trailer:

http://www.callofduty.com/blackops/

Only a teaser at the moment, still a few months to go before the juicy stuff comes out.
Massive opportunity for Treyarch this with IW going down the pan. I really enjoyed WAW and think Treyarch will be onto a winner with a modern adaption.
Could be the last time we see the COD franchise.

Should be good. You can never have too many shooters. I wonder if they will bother making the PC version actually use the latest technology? I doubt it.

I put todays date in and now it's locked and I can't view it, and I'm not clearing cookies because I can't be bothered.

Mountune Tractor
Yeah no gameplay out yet, this is just a teaser as it's still a few months away from release. I really think Treyarch are on to a winner though. WAW disappointed people MAINLY because it was based on WW2, apart from that the game was BRILLIANT. Maps were superb imo and no doubt Treyarch will address shocking issues in MW2 with campers and noob toobes.
Servers will probably still be s**t though. LAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Status
Not open for further replies.