ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Traffic cops vid... help please

That was so funny, 4 clios in 1 program. Ive recorded but I aint going to let anyone download it. Last time I did that was with the 182 on Top Gear and thanks to the link getting posted on every fscking board going I racked up 8GB of transfers which cost me nearly 100 quid, never again.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

sorry mate, but i have to laugh at your post! i downloaded it... sorry!:oops:

LY 200

LOL Andrew I know I shouldnt really find it funny but you know youd laff if it was someone else!!!!

True, that link went everywhere looking at the referrer logs. It wasnt too bad in the end. I ended up getting most of the money back when I fished the owner of the server out the sh*t a few months later.

They had to remove the file off the server as the machine was buckling under the load. At one point they have 50-odd simulatious downloads. It managed 8GB in about 6 hours.

Ford Fiesta

Quote: Originally posted by andrewm on 06 June 2005

That was so funny, 4 clios in 1 program. Ive recorded but I aint going to let anyone download it. Last time I did that was with the 182 on Top Gear and thanks to the link getting posted on every fscking board going I racked up 8GB of transfers which cost me nearly 100 quid, never again.

aint there anyone you can send it to who can host it mate, I;d appreiciate it, or just host it for a short time just for our site?