ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trackday pads

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I've got RC5+ in the Clio, holy s**t (I'm new to track days, I only have 4 days experience) they are good. Totally f**ked my braking references up for Oulton because I was used to braking a tad earlier on the standard Brembo's.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I went for DS2500 in the end as I got some with around 80% meat left on them for £60 posted.

For cadwell they were epic, didn't notice any fade on the total of 2 laps I actually ended up doing... :blush::blush::blush::blush:

because

23836044344_c6659e5417_b.jpg
20160115_125003 by dann2707, on Flickr

mikekean

ClioSport Club Member
  996 C4S, 135i, E30x2
Fair enough, seen too many set of studs coming lose for my liking now.

Screw in studs only come loose if fitted incorrectly, its hugely important to make sure both hub and stud are 100% free of grime and grease. I run a tap through each thread spraying brake cleaner to get them fully clean, then use a high quality stud lock like Loctite to make sure they never come loose.