ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track wheel content!

Not a poxy Renault
Just fitted my new (second hand) track wheels for a tryout. They were a bit of a bargain too good to miss. OK so the tyres aren't the best for track day use (Falken ZEIK 512's) but they've got loads of tread left and they'll do for a good couple.
Wheels are mint 15's et40 offset so 10mm increase in track width, but with a 195 tyre instead of the 16's 205, so I'm guessing theres not much of a differance in overall footprint. I went for a bit of a blast today and overall the 15's felt a bit more 'skittish' and lively:

DSC00048.gif

Not a poxy Renault
These are on Sportlines so all donations for coilovers gratefully accepted

Not a poxy Renault
E-bay bargain, I just kept looking and got lucky, they have covered about 4k miles on what was pretty much a show / project car! and they cost about the same as 4 decent 15" tyres.
Too good for me to sell surely?
oh and about 6.4Kg without tyres

E-bay bargain, I just kept looking and got lucky, they have covered about 4k miles on what was pretty much a show / project car! and they cost about the same as 4 decent 15" tyres.
Too good for me to sell surely?
oh and about 6.4Kg without tyres
Gnaarrrrrrrrrrrrgh

I've been looking for a set of these for ages :(

Damn the ebay, damn it!

Not a poxy Renault
Do you rate them then Mark? I've not heard loads about them but they're not ones that people seem to talk about much on here.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Got a set on our Focus. They've worn very well - don't get too much of a workout when my wife's driving though.

Whenever I've been looning about in it they've felt OK, not snappy.

For the price they're great.